Friday, July 13, 2007

farewell with aacc

tonight i said my goodbyes to my fellow resisters of the system. aacc has been the blood of my college years. renewing my faith in that one can find friends from the most coincidental of circumstances. i never thought i would be so honored to forge bonds with with those that stood against everything for the right to learn.

i look back at my years with aacc with loving care and i remember the very first days i raised my fist in defiance alongside those so few, yet so willing to sacrifice themselves for the betterment of our society. i find it almost a blissful end to an era where i defined myself and my ideals as an asian american student activist. i will embrace those times and utilize those memories as reasons for my existence in the future.

to steven, sae rom, elaine, ryan and soo, a fond thank you for the wonferful farewell. i will surely miss the laughs, the sweat, and tears that we shared on sleepless nights. with luck and fate, i will return stronger and ready to be a leader for us all. be well my friends.


No comments: